Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Beginning: THE BIG CHOP!

I woke up today and truthfully, I had enough dealing with the two textures of my head. I thought about waiting for my mom to come back from work so we could do this together, but I couldn't wait any longer, the damage had to be cut. So I grabbed my Sony nex camera, put on the recording, grabbed my scissors and began to cut my hair! As the first batch feel off, my heart sank but there was no turning back now, I had to let go of the bad, to build the good ahead of me! So today I did something i never thought I would have the courage to do, I Big Chopped my own hair!


Some pics of my hair-before and after.

May 2011. Relaxed Days.







Last Perm in August. Transitioning...You can see the damage that's taking place on my head!








My teddy bear was so proud of me! She had to give me a hug, and we snapped some pics together!

The Natural Me. I've never felt so liberated! While I had good days with my relaxed hair, it's about time I went back to my roots. I'm done with the 'creamy crack'. Never again will I relax my hair. So let the Journey Begin...2.4.2012



And Finally, a shout out to my baby Nex, all my my pictures are courtesy of her and she's been more than Amazing. So, here's to my baby, Sony Nex. 





Let the Journey Begin...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...