Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Senegalese Twists!

HA!

This is another proud moment in my natural hair Journey ALBUM. I said in my previous post that I was going to learn how to do Senegalese Twists and then do it on my hair, well true to my word, I DID learn and I DID do it on my own hair! I mean it took me only like the whole night to finish, but mission was definitely accomplished! An even prouder moment was when I came back to NY and my mom asked me "who did your hair?" I have never smiled so brightly and felt so proud as I answered "Me Mama, ME! I did  it". Of course at first she didn't believe me knowing my history of being hair illetrate, but when I finally explained to her exactly what I did and how long it took me, she was even prouder of me than I was of myself! "WOW" was all she finally said! My mother has always braided my hair for as long as I can remember, it felt really good to get the "wow" acknowledgement from her!

Anyways, I used Marley braiding hair, and my whole head took like 4 packs and a half.

Hairevidence below...






Style update to follow Soon...!


Happy 12.12.12!!!

2 comments:

  1. im so happy i came across ur blog.. :)
    from ur pictures, my hair looks like yours nd im also less than 1 year natural.
    u have a new follower.. :) ff back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for the love! I'll def check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...