Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Crochet Braids : Mini Twists Extensions.

After several hours of youtube watching, I finally decided to give Crochet braids a chance. The problem was that there were so many options that I wasn't sure what style I wanted to do. I've never done crochet braids before and I was a bit anxious about the whole darn thing. So I went hair shopping and came across these :

They are called Africa Sleek Designs. Super light, NO TANGLES! And Easy to Crochet.

Of course the first step in crochet is braiding cornrows. I honestly could not remember the last time I braided cornrows on my hair, and like riding a bike, I though cornrows was one of those things once you learn how to braid you always know how to braid it...well, I was wrong! I could not remember how to braid cornrows, my hand coordination just wasn't working out. At first I thought i was braiding cornrows but I was actually braiding flat twists! Undo, try again!

After three tries I finally said fxck it!! but since I'm such a sore loser, I decided to give it ONE LAST try!. Although not perfect, this is what I came up with...





And here's the result of my crochet!





I




I'll probably take them out in 4 weeks! Crochet is super easy and great as a protective style.

Later,

Roots4Lia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...