Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Hairstyle-Shaved Sides.

Hello to the Beautiful YOU.

I know that I haven't been here in a minute! But Motherhood has been kicking my a**!! Truth be told I haven't had much "hair" time between my master's program, language class and taking care of my 16month old boy. So last October I finally decided that I wanted some change with my hair, I was tired and bored of the same old routine, the same looks and what not. Upon Hubby's suggestion, coupled with postpartum hair shedding and other hair madness I just couldn't deal with, I decided to shave my head. No, not Amber Rose kinda style (although I'm tempted to think I can pull off the Bald look?) but an undercut.

It's been 5 months now and I have to say that I love love my shaved sides!! It takes me less than half the time it used to take me to condition, detangle and wash my hair. And detangling now is such a breeze.

Before The CUT. 






During The CUT. 





After The CUT








I love my shaved sides!!! This was 5 months ago. I have have to shave the sides again since it grows so fast! I will update soon with the different styles I have tried so far. 


Later, 


Roots4LiA. 



2 comments:

  1. I love it! I recently shaved my sides...in December, and have been doing my own shape-ups (BeautyCutRight's channel on YouTube has been a Godsend). Will you still do you kinky braids on top? Are you open to doing a tutorial on how you do your kinky braids? I would love to learn so I can do my daughter and I's hair! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the shaved sides do.. I have had mine too with different styles.. Ummm am loving yours 😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...