Wednesday, August 27, 2014

2.5 YEARS NATURAL

I can't believe it's been two and a half years since I big chopped. The past one year I've worn my hair mostly in protective styles because I was pregnant and didn't really have the time or the strength and will to do my hair. Postpartum hair shedding has been real, and I've lost most of the hair on my edges.    I know it will take a WHILE to get my edges back, but I'm determined to get my edges back! Here's a pic of what's left of my edges, can you see the damage?



On the positive side, I think my hair has grown a lot. I've been eating healthy and drinking tons of water in order to lose the baby weight. Eating healthy has actually helped my hair grow thick and long. One of these days I WILL do a length check video and post it, but for now the pics will do!
Take a look...






Later,

Roots4Lia.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...