Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Deep Conditioning Issue

I normally deep condition my hair every two weeks when I'm not feeling so lazy. Usually it is recommended that for the deep condition to penetrate the hair follicles, you should use a heating cap or a steamer to add extra moisture. Living in Germany it's almost impossible to find my regular hair products, which means I either have to spend a whole load of ca$$h and shop from the US amazon or pay triple the price in EUROS to get the most basic hair products from the German Amazon. I usually opt for the former, though the price of shipping always ends up doubling the amount i pay for the products. #thestruggle.

Anways, for the past few months I've been using this hair steamer to deep condition my hair, the only disadvantage is that it's not cordless and I have to sit in one place to let it do the job, plus its LOUD. It works great and leaves my hair super moisturized and soft, but I rarely use it because I just don't have the time and sometimes I completely forget about it...


So I recently went on Curlmart.com and bought myself a bunch of hair products, which I'm still trying out and will let you know how they pan out. I also bought myself a "hair therapy wrap thermal turban heat wrap". wow! that's a mouthful!! What I love about it is the fact that its cordless and I can walk around the house and do some errands while my hair is deep conditioning. It works really great and leaves my hair super soft! I also use it for hot oil treatment.


This thermal heat wrap makes my deep conditioning a breeze! Definitely worth the price. 


Later,

Roots4Lia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...