Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'M BACK!

Hello to the beautiful you!

I haven't been here in a min! Yea, I know I've been gone and completely neglected updating my hair blog on the regular, but motherhood is a FULL TIME job and I find myself having absolutely no time to keep you guys on the know. So first things first, an apology is in order for my prolonged absence. Sorry my dear natural hair readers. I'll try my best to do a regular update!

I have some hair styles that I have tried these past couple of months, some I loved, some I liked and some I hated. Let me show you em'...


This was a twist out that went terribly wrong, I didn't like how it looked so I opted for a side twist out fro hawk...below.


A side twist out fro hawk


Bantu knot outs
I have a love hate relationship with bantu knot outs. Sometimes they look great on my hair, but sometimes not so much. I think much of it have to do with the type of products I'm using. I've only been using shea moisture enhancing smoothie for styling and truthfully there are days me and shea do not see eye to eye. I hate it then i love it, then I hate it...like when I get such results




Absolutely NOT impressed. 

I need to go back on research mode and find styling products that can give me great definition. I haven't bought hair products in a while so I think I'm about to go on a product junkie drive...will let you know what I purchase and how they test out.

Later,

Roots4LiA.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...