Friday, January 24, 2014

LET'S TALK BIRTHDAY & HAIR.

It's my Birthdayyyy! Well it was, yesterday! I had a wonderful time spending time with the best two persons in my life. So let's talk hair! Hair styles, Hair! I was a bit baffled on what style to do, since I didn't feel like taking out my current protective style out only to put another one. #Iaintgotthetime! So of course I took to youtube to get some hairsparation! I stumbled upon a roll and tuck hair tutorial and decided to roll with the one that was LEAST complicated. (Some styles are really easy to create but some youtube hair tutorials are so complicated and long when they could be simple and short. You really have to search deep to find something that can work for you). Anyways, without further ramblings, here are the pics of my roll and tuck, with a braided side.







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE! #lethegoodtimesroll.

Later,

Roots4LiA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...