Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Style FAIL: FLEXIRODS!

While on the hunt for a hair steamer on the German Amazon, I came across these flexirods and had to get them! I was eager to try them out because I've seen many naturals on youtube using them with dope results. I have to say that for my first time using them, I was a bit annoyed that they weren't going on the way I wanted them to or maybe my expectation were just a tad bit high or maybe, I did them in a hurry since my Bubba was being extra fussy! In addition, I didn't really give my hair enough time to dry before taking them out so maybe that also contributed to my trial disappointment! I'm definitely going to try them again and see how it goes. In the meantime, peep the pics below.




Hair was still literally wet when I took off the flexirods, as you can see, the results aren't so great! 

Maybe next time I'll get the definition am looking for!


Later, 

Roots4LiA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...