Monday, October 22, 2012

5Months: Comforting Reassurance

Hello Beautiful.

June marked my 5th month since my BC. I have to say, June was my comforting reassurance month, going natural is the best decision I ever made. I realized that since my BC, i hadn't trimmed my hair and i had some seriously damaging split ends. I haven't gotten into the habit of doing length checks every month, but I can tell that my hair has definitely gotten thicker and healthier. So this month I trimmed my hair and perfected my bantu knots style.

Check out the hairvidence below...


Split ends, dead ends, whatever you wanna call them.  Yup, I cut a lot off.



Bantu Knots, my second favorite style!




As you can see, my edges are still recovering from abuse during my parallel universe of wigs and weaves. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...