Sunday, October 21, 2012

Numbed Stillness.

This entry is dedicated to someone very dear to me.

To my Dani:

I flew seven thousand miles to come see you
All I wanted, needed, was to see your face again
To sit with you, to laugh with you, to be with you
To tell you how much I have loved you in all my years
But fate stole this chance away from me,
And in my heart, I scream, I cry, I beg, I call your name
But all I hear are the echoes of my own agonizing bleeding heart
The impalpable abyss of this mortal coil
Lonely, sad and enslaved by excruciating grief
I yearn for your voice, the familiar sweet voice of impenetrable love
Just one more chance, one more day, one more hour with you

If I could avenge fate, I would
I would fight for you,
Feel the pain for you,
Hold your hands,
Carry you through it all
But I know you're in a better place
A safer place, a quiet place
A place where all the angels welcome you with celestial joy.

I flew seven thousand miles to come say goodbye
Because even in death, I still loved you, will always Love you, Forever.


R. I. P GrandMa. I Will Always Love You. 4.2.2012.

A song Dedication to my Dani:

 Be Still--The Fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...