Saturday, October 20, 2012

Month TWO: Actualized Ideals.

Hello Beautiful

The month of March was a month of actualized ideals. I could not wait to take out my Kinky extensions, and after 4 weeks of having them in, I took them out. I starting embracing my short twa more, and everyday I would try doing a twist out, even though it was too short to hold. I told myself that my hair was actually growing, and it was! This is the month I deeply convinced myself that I can do this, that my hair WILL grow. I learned about pH balance and the use of apple cider vinegar, I learned that tis better to wash hair with cold water than hot water. Why? because cold water closes the cuticle layer and this in turn prevents breakage. However, do not quote me on this, do your own research and when you come to the same conclusion, then sure, quote me on it!

Month Two Pics:


    I should not fail to mention that doing this took me 4 hours! Only to take it out two days later to try a style I saw on youtube, EPIC FAIL...but I keep learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...